CURBSIDE SERVICE AVAILABLE
Our lobby and exam rooms are open, and we welcome pet parents back into the practice. For your convenience, we are still offering curbside services for appointments, pick-ups, drop-offs, medication, and food refills:
- Please bring dogs on a leash and cats in a carrier.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check in.
- A team member will discuss all your needs and concerns by phone during check-in.
- A team member will meet you in the parking lot and individually bring your pet(s) in for evaluation and care.
- You may choose to wait in your vehicle during your pet’s examination or return at a later scheduled pick-up time.
We are currently experiencing very high call volumes. Urgent issues are being prioritized to ensure that all of our patients receive care as needed. Please be patient with us if we are unable to book an appointment immediately for a non-urgent matter. We encourage you to use our hospital app for appointment requests. If you have not already downloaded our app, please look for it on the Google Play Store or the App Store.
Food Orders and Medication Refills
We encourage you to continue to use our hospital app to order food and medication refills. If you have not already downloaded our app, please look for it on the Google Play Store or the App Store. We also invite you to check out our online pharmacy for home delivery.
Clients Affected by COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Is suspected to have COVID-19
- Is displaying flu-like symptoms
- Has traveled to a high-risk COVID-19 area
- Have been exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual within the last two weeks