As a longtime staple of our community, Fairview Veterinary Hospital has spent more than 30 years focused on the bond between pet and pet parent. We know how important it is to make the pet owner feel like a vital part of their pet’s healthcare.
Our veterinarians have a broad range of pet health care expertise. They are experienced with health and wellness, nutrition, behavioral training, surgery, imaging, diagnostics, oral care, and more.
- Honesty—Personal integrity and accountability
- Compassion—Selfless empathetic support and care toward animals, clients, and each other
- Quality—Providing exceptional animal care and client support
- Education—A passion to expand and share our knowledge
- Teamwork—Collaboratively utilizing our diverse talents in pursuit of a common goal
- Trust—To believe in and rely on each other
We are heavily involved in the local community. We have a decades-long history of valuing and strengthening the pet-owner relationship bond. You can trust us to be here for you for many years.
Our veterinarians and team care deeply about pets and their human owners, and we have a long tradition of community service. Our passions in life are animals, science and medicine and we view every client—animal and human—as a trusted friend.