Fairview Specialty Referrals, We Only Recommend the Best
Fairview Veterinary Hospital provides a full range of top-notch veterinary services for your cat or dog, no matter what their specialized needs may be. There are still, however, times when your pet may require specialized services.
Even when these situations occur, rest assured your pet is safe. We are proud to have a partnership with Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services, a specialty hospital and 24-hour emergency care center.
Complete Care and Specialty Referrals
Fairview Veterinary Hospital provides the following services at our facility:
- A full range of health and wellness services for pets of all ages
- Treatment for diseases that affect your dog or cat
- Advanced diagnostics and lab testing
- Nutritional consultation and counseling
- Veterinarian-supervised pet boarding services
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Services offers specialized care in the areas of surgery, internal medicine, ophthalmology, neurology, critical care, advanced imaging services, and dermatology. Here is some further information regarding these services:
Monroe Veterinary Associates
For services such as acupuncture, endoscopy, herbal medicine, or advanced dentistry, care is available through our affiliated veterinarians and veterinary specialists at Monroe Veterinary Associates.
MVA is constantly growing and improving and currently provides:
- 14 full-service veterinary facilities
- Boarding services
- 24-hour emergency and specialty practices fully staffed by emergency clinicians and board-certified specialists capable of providing surgery, internal medicine, neurology, dermatology, ophthalmology, and advanced diagnostics
- Full-service veterinary laboratory for diagnostic services
- Herbal medicine
- Exotic animal care, including birds, rabbits, ferrets, mice, reptiles, and more